Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
The chemical reactions and pathways, including anabolism and catabolism, by which living organisms transform chemical substances. Metabolic processes typically transform small molecules, but also include macromolecular processes such as DNA repair and replication, and protein synthesis and degradation.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- SBGN Process Description language Level 1 Version 1.3
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- A whole-body mathematical model of cholesterol metabolism and its age-associated dysregulation.
- Full-scale model of glycolysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Systematic construction of kinetic models from genome-scale metabolic networks.
- A semi-mechanistic model of the relationship between average glucose and HbA1c in healthy and diabetic subjects.