Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
Any immune system process that functions in the calibrated response of an organism to a potential internal or invasive threat.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- SBGN Activity Flow language Level 1 Version 1.0
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- HIV latency. Interaction between HIV proteins and immune response
- Integrating life history and cross-immunity into the evolutionary dynamics of pathogens.
- Vaccination and the dynamics of immune evasion
- Systems Modeling of Interactions between Mucosal Immunity and the Gut Microbiome during Clostridium difficile Infection.
- A comprehensive map of the toll-like receptor signaling network