Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
Regulation of Growth
Any process that modulates the frequency, rate or extent of the growth of all or part of an organism so that it occurs at its proper speed, either globally or in a specific part of the organism's development.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- Predictive pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of tumor growth after administration of an anti-angiogenic agent, bevacizumab, as single-agent and combination therapy in tumor xenografts.
- A model for the dynamics of human weight cycling.
- Mathematical modeling and analysis of force induced bone growth