Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
The type of sexual cycle seen in females, often with physiologic changes in the endometrium that recur at regular intervals during the reproductive years.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- SBGN Entity Relationship language Level 1 Version 1.2
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- A mathematical model of the human menstrual cycle for the administration of GnRH analogues.
- A model of gonadotropin regulation during the menstrual cycle in women: qualitative features
- A comprehensive curated resource for follicle stimulating hormone signaling