Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
Viral Life Cycle
A set of processes which all viruses follow to ensure survival; includes attachment and entry of the virus particle, decoding of genome information, translation of viral mRNA by host ribosomes, genome replication, and assembly and release of viral particles containing the genome.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- SBGN Entity Relationship language Level 1 Version 1.2
- SBGN Activity Flow language Level 1 Version 1.0
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- Modeling the intracellular dynamics of influenza virus replication to understand the control of viral RNA synthesis.
- HIV-1 dynamics in vivo: virion clearance rate, infected cell life-span, and viral generation time
- A comprehensive map of the influenza A virus replication cycle