Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
The entirety of a process in which information is transmitted within a biological system. This process begins with an active signal and ends when a cellular response has been triggered.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- SBGN Process Description language Level 1 Version 1.3
- SBGN Entity Relationship language Level 1 Version 1.2
- SBGN Activity Flow language Level 1 Version 1.0
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- Quantification of short term signaling by the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- Computational model of the cAMP-mediated sensory response and calcium-dependent adaptation in vertebrate olfactory receptor neurons
- Switching from simple to complex oscillations in calcium signaling.