Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
Model dedicated to the determination of the fate of substances administered externally to a living organism. Pharmacokinetics models are divided into several areas including the extent and rate of absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) to which Liberation is sometimes added.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- Predictive pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of tumor growth after administration of an anti-angiogenic agent, bevacizumab, as single-agent and combination therapy in tumor xenografts.
- Population-Based Analysis of Methadone Distribution and Metabolism Using an Age-Dependent Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model
- FAAH inhibitors for the treatment of osteoarthritic pain