Displaying: 1 Found: 1 Total: 34
Models dedicated to the study of the biochemical and physiological effects of drugs on the body or on microorganisms or parasites within or on the body and the mechanisms of drug action and the relationship between drug concentration and effect.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 2 Version 5
- Predictive pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of tumor growth after administration of an anti-angiogenic agent, bevacizumab, as single-agent and combination therapy in tumor xenografts.
- A pharmacodynamic model for the time course of tumor shrinkage by gemcitabine + carboplatin in non-small cell lung cancer patients
- PKPD behaviour - 5-Lipoxygenase inhibitors