Displaying: 3 Found: 9 Total: 31
A stochastic model, that models a process where the state depends on previous states in a non-deterministic way, and assumes the Markov property: the conditional probability distribution of future states of the process (conditional on both past and present values) depends only upon the present state; that is, given the present, the future does not depend on the past.
Ordinary Differential Equation Model
Model using equations containing a function of one independent variable and its derivatives.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Approximate model of cooperative activation and crossbridge cycling in cardiac muscle using ordinary differentialequations.
- Integrating life history and cross-immunity into the evolutionary dynamics of pathogens.
- Vaccination and the dynamics of immune evasion
- A mathematical model of the human menstrual cycle for the administration of GnRH analogues.
Partial Differential Equation Model
Model using differential equations that contains unknown multivariable functions and their partial derivatives.