Displaying: 3 Found: 9 Total: 31
Ordinary Differential Equation Model
Model using equations containing a function of one independent variable and its derivatives.
- Systems Biology Markup Language Level 3 Version 1 Core
- CellML 1.1
- Pharmacometrics Markup Language Version 0.6
- Approximate model of cooperative activation and crossbridge cycling in cardiac muscle using ordinary differentialequations.
- Integrating life history and cross-immunity into the evolutionary dynamics of pathogens.
- Vaccination and the dynamics of immune evasion
- A mathematical model of the human menstrual cycle for the administration of GnRH analogues.
Models dedicated to the study of the biochemical and physiological effects of drugs on the body or on microorganisms or parasites within or on the body and the mechanisms of drug action and the relationship between drug concentration and effect.